Today on Artist Strong I offer you a quick video tip on using your pencil as a tool for understanding angles and spatial relationships. It’s not just a drawing utensil, it can help you make accurate observations from images and from life.
- Overcoming Perfectionism in Art: Embracing Imperfection and Growth
- Unlock Your Creative Potential: How to Make Time for Your Art
- Silencing the Inner Critic: Empowering Artists to Invest in Themselves
- Copying photos to creating original art: How to create art with a unique style
- Set up your studio to make more art: 3 ways to optimize your art studio