Support my work through Patreon
I offer a lot of free content because I want EVERYONE to have the opportunity to build their skill and refine their unique artist voice. This free content includes:
- an amazing community in our Facebook Group called Becoming Artist Strong,
- monthly Collaborative Art Project hosted in FB Group,
- weekly articles tailored to the very questions you ask me,
- interviews with artists from all walks of life talking about creativity,
- quarterly free art challenges designed to get you making, exploring materials, and finding ways to follow through on your goals for your art,
- and more…
If my work speaks to you, you can help me continue on my path: become a patron on Patreon. Learn more here.
Enjoy Mindfulness Through Coloring
Want some easy and fun stress relief? Order my coloring book here.
I include 50 pages of single sided pages full of hand drawn mandalas to get you playing with color and returning to your childhood roots.
Who doesn’t love the smell of crayons?!
Explore Mixed Media Art Techniques Through Altered Books
My self-study e-course, called Explore Mix Media Techniques with Altered Books, includes a library of assorted artist techniques from painting to printmaking to collage. It’s designed to help you explore different materials and engage in creative play, all on the pages of an old or used book. Enjoy free access to the first 3-4 videos and learn more about the course here –> Explore Mix Media Techniques with Altered Books. (Note: be sure you scroll down to see the first section of videos, which is available without purchase).